POST SOME POSTS!

How should I "categorize" the forum?

Our old one had
  • General
  • Clan members only (don't think we need this yet)
  • Hardwave/Software (not sure about this)
  • UT3 Maps (probably not necessary yet)
  • TF2

Comments

• FK_nero nederlands
     look good so far 
  • rekrek A tent near the shieldbelt.
    hardwave/ software!

• rekrek A tent near the shieldbelt.
    didn't the olde forums have a recruiting discussion area?

rek said:

didn't the olde forums have a recruiting discussion area?

Now this one does too!
  • Remote_Remote_ No.
    Does this mean that this forum will stay the way it is? May there be some layout changes later on or will our place of congregation have this drab look forever?

I used to pride myself with having such a pretty-looking forum, unlike those of other team that, at best, had a good custom banner, but otherwise had the default looks that came with their package.
  • LegitBearLegitBear Igloo
    Remote_ said:

Does this mean that this forum will stay the way it is? May there be some layout changes later on or will our place of congregation have this drab look forever?

I used to pride myself with having such a pretty-looking forum, unlike those of other team that, at best, had a good custom banner, but otherwise had the default looks that came with their package.

Wait till Flame registers and starts spamming ;)
  • Flame_PrinceFlame_Prince United Kingdom
    Oh hai :D

I'll try not to spam as much! :P
    Remote_ said:

I want to be able to make these new forums pretty, but I also spent hours and hours customizing our previous forums, time that I don't have now. I'll make it nice but it will take time.
  • Remote_Remote_ No.

Remote_ said:

I want to be able to make these new forums pretty, but I also spent hours and hours customizing our previous forums, time that I don't have now. I'll make it nice but it will take time.
    Take as much time as you need.