POST SOME POSTS!

The UTF Video

Online and in-action. Please use this version for your viewing pleasure!

Comments

Although apparently it doesn't work in some countries because of all the awesome music I used...
    Apparently those countries are:

Aland Islands, Bouvet Island, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
  • Alex1902 Montreal, Canada
    Canada? Lol ok, that's sad haha. That's why VPN exists I guess.
  • LegitBearLegitBear Igloo
    RIP Canada Land
  • Remote_Remote_ No.
    Uploaded on April 22nd? Wow, it took us, like, 4-5 years to get this on youtube. I remember that originally it was because of youtube's policy to restric the upload length of videos by non-partners to 15 minutes max, but still.

I didn't know you've got a gaming channel, Cherries!
    Remote_ said:

Uploaded on April 22nd? Wow, it took us, like, 4-5 years to get this on youtube. I remember that originally it was because of youtube's policy to restric the upload length of videos by non-partners to 15 minutes max, but still.

I didn't know you've got a gaming channel, Cherries!

Yeah, it was because of the old 8-15 minute limit on YouTube. Now it seems the problem is the music in it... Sigh...

And yeah I made some gaming videos! Got a nice amount of subscribers too. I just need to make more videos!
    edited April 2015 Posts: 0

Now stream cherries

Post edited by LegitBear on
  • Remote_Remote_ No.
    LegitBear said:

Now stream cherries

Official UTF stream.

Let's go! Let's go!
  • Flame_PrinceFlame_Prince United Kingdom
    I'm actually trying to make my own UTF video, but I struggle for motivation, I now knows the stuggle that Cherries had.
    Remote_ said:

LegitBear said:

Now stream cherries

Official UTF stream.

Let's go! Let's go!