POST SOME POSTS!

post pll

FK_nero nederlands
 tell about      you music  or    what you  cat  or  dog is  doing   crazy stuff    
 or about  you  boss

Comments

• Flame_PrinceFlame_Prince United Kingdom
    I hate dogs and cats, I think me and my family hate pets in general :P :P
    No one hates them more than Jumpslash though...

But yeah I was on Dragonball Xenoverse and I managed to finish the training with Vegeta (which is the hardest since he's LV65 with me being LV 31) and after I mastered his training he taught me Final Flash in which I then used only to see his shadow appear beside me, similar to Goku and Gohan, it was so fucking cool..... 
    MUSIC?! Yeah I can talk about MUSIC.

You want some new CHERRIES music? Check out Science Project, which is my current music project of awesome.

We have 3 albums now of super hot electro funky hiphoppy music and I think everyone can find something they love and want to snuggle up to their loved ones with sharing one headphone each. And then light a fire in your old fashioned log cabin fireplace and bask in the glow while you bask in the glory of the sensual music pouring into your ear drums. As you drift away into a lulling sleep that many would describe as near-death, you will fantasize about being on a beach with palm trees and little hollowed up coconut cups filled with mojitos with extra mint leaves and listen to the lapping of the waves upon the soft sand. At the exact moment when you would feel swept into the sea itself, you will awaken shocked to find yourself on a dance floor surrounded by attractive members of the opposite sex while the bass-thumping sounds of Science Project caress your body into a hypnotic wiggle. Your amazing moves will draw the crowd around you into a circle clapping and cheering as you continue to move nearly systematically with the hot beats pouring out of the speakers. As if in slow motion, the sweat will whip off of you as you twirl and shake and in the moment when you feel that you are at your apex of emotional excellence, you will wake up. Tired and alone, you gaze at the fire that you once dreamed was warming you in some faraway cabin. The smoldering ashes of your past life crunch beneath your feet as you rise to see the flashing lights of the emergency crews rushing to help you. Who started this fire? Why do they even ask? It was you, wishing never to be rescued from the darkness that brought you here. The EMTs clasp your shoulder and shove oxygen into your airways as your mind begs for the sweet embrace of the long sleep. Not today. Tomorrow will come today.

That, is Science Project.
    Cherries is feeling it...

• LegitBearLegitBear Igloo
    Not gonna lie Cherries, Shooting Star from Down to A Science is actually one of my favorites that I listen to a lot. Regeneration, Down Tonight and Luv me 2 are in the mix too. 
    LegitBear said:

Not gonna lie Cherries, Shooting Star from Down to A Science is actually one of my favorites that I listen to a lot. Regeneration, Down Tonight and Luv me 2 are in the mix too. 

LEGIT! I love you!
    I like that science project or it's either I like all music but ya naa likkeke divn't be getting emotional na

I like that science project or it's either I like all music but ya naa likkeke divn't be getting emotional na

Flame I think I understand you even LESS than before.
    It's fine, I was just incorporating some chava-like geordie language into that post. Just for the sake of it really