POST SOME POSTS!

MUFFINMONSTER IS THE MAN->KONGREGATE U T F CLAN

MUFFIN! Please come back here and say hi I miss you

Comments

• muffinmonster tucson, arizona
    edited June 2015 Posts: 0
    There are few people in this world that I actually adore. Like, being an ENFP (thats a myers-briggs personality type), I feel have a pretty good grasp of how people generally are. I generally like everybody I meet, except when I dont. So yeah, I like if not love a lot of people. Its hard for me not to. But few have reached the level of sheer adoration Cher-cher has. I would do anything for the man. I would tuck him in at night and read him a bed-time story (and give him a loving peck on the cheek before I turned out the lights), I would fly to Canada and help him clean his house (this includes vacuuming), I would streak across the field of the superbowl with UTF on my back, shouting nothing but IN POSITION before I was tackled by a hundred event security guards. I would. I swear I would.

So imagine the sheer undiluted joy within my heart when I saw this page. I was a pretty happy camper. No lie. Nero was around, and I talked to Nero briefly, but Nero sounded like a broken man. The joy in his heart has been trampled by things other than UT. I can tell. This has to change. I am here for UT4. I am all in. I am buying a new computer just for UT4 and UT4 editing.

Its true, we all wasted quite a bit of time playing UT. But was it time wasted? I'm one of those people that believes in the concept of mastery. Basically what that means is, you can learn about all aspects of life in a very zen "as above, so below" way in literally anything you do. Maybe you're a master chef who's learned discipline and all the intricacies of being a master chef, you could apply that knowledge to your life and how you view it, for the better. Maybe you're like Siddhartha, being a ferryman, totally at peace with his station on the river, using the river as a metaphor to see life, etc. I learned a few things like that from playing UT3. Weird huh? I think one of the main take aways I snagged was to never give up. Okay so where am I going with this. 

Red flag has been taken. *alarm noise* - you've got the flag. What now? Oh shit, some noob is coming at you with a stinger, shock combo him. One kill. FUCK, a dude with a hellbender is charging towards you, get on the board or off? FUCK WHAT DO I DO?? Get off, hide around the corner, he misses you. Get on your board. He sees you, he's shooting at you. Don't worry, your buddy in the tank just annihilated his ass. Crouch down on your board. FUCK THAT NOOB I JUST KILLED RESPAWNED and just shot me off my board. Dispatch his ass real quick with a snipe to the head. Incoming enemy players from the other side of the map are coming toward you. Get out the avril. One viper down. Shit, we got a vet shock spamming you at an impressive distance. Good thing you came prepared and got the belt before you grabbed the flag. No problem. You can shock spam better. He's down. He says you're hacking in the chat. Halfway there. More vehicles coming from the enemy side of the base to kill you. People are spamming the chat. Mayhem and chaos all around you. You're desperately trying to not die. Your tank buddy just got merc'd. Your health went down to 55 as you just flack spammed someone close range, taking some damage yourself. Just a little longer...you're almost there..you almost got this...you can see your flag. FUCK, incoming viper coming in fast, and you're out of avrils. A robot pops out, shooting at you with his enforcer. MY ONE WEAKNESS! AND YOU'RE OUT OF AMMO! FUCK! You duck around a corner, charging up your impact hammer. The enemy player has a sense of humor, and starts charging up his impact hammer. You turn around the corner, and he's guarding the flag. Staring at you. This is it. More enemy players are coming. You dont have time to wait for backup. Your health is too low. You gotta go for it. Its you or him. He charges at you. You charge at him. You aim low, he aims high. Splat, he dies. You press down w, closing your eyes IRL because you really hope you aren't gonna die at the last second after all you've been through. The game is over. You just won it for your team. The crowd goes wild.

Thats what UT has always been about for me.

I am glad to see you guys, and hope to see new faces for UT4. 

Post edited by muffinmonster on
    edited June 2015 Posts: 0
    Post edited by muffinmonster on
  • Flame_PrinceFlame_Prince United Kingdom
    That stuff still happens in UT3 but in the euro servers, with a lot of whinging and people getting randomly short termed banned for being awesome and that fucking Dodge jump...

But yeah I'm hoping they announce vehicles soon so I can make some UT4 maps, I was thinking about making a shopping centre (English spelling of "centre" and of "Shopping mall") map, but I need to be less lazy

P.S. still waiting for that flame flavoured muffin :(
  • LegitBearLegitBear Igloo
    lol muffinmonster what a joke

jk u nerd
  • FK_nero nederlands
    haha  nice  
        text   
      goood muffin  is back 
        good   song 
  • rekrek A tent near the shieldbelt.
    yay! i miss heart beating in my throat because game is fun!

There are few people in this world that I actually adore. Like, being an ENFP (thats a myers-briggs personality type), I feel have a pretty good grasp of how people generally are. I generally like everybody I meet, except when I dont. So yeah, I like if not love a lot of people. Its hard for me not to. But few have reached the level of sheer adoration Cher-cher has. I would do anything for the man. I would tuck him in at night and read him a bed-time story (and give him a loving peck on the cheek before I turned out the lights), I would fly to Canada and help him clean his house (this includes vacuuming), I would streak across the field of the superbowl with UTF on my back, shouting nothing but IN POSITION before I was tackled by a hundred event security guards. I would. I s

Muffin.

Muffffffffffffffffffffffinn...

• Flame_PrinceFlame_Prince United Kingdom
  • Remote_Remote_ No.

Like, being an ENFP (thats a myers-briggs personality type), I feel have a pretty good grasp of how people generally are.

C'mon man, the Myers-Briggs personality chart is pseudo-science.
    Remote_ said:

Like, being an ENFP (thats a myers-briggs personality type), I feel have a pretty good grasp of how people generally are.

spoken by someone with probably a limited grasp of jungian and archetypal concepts 

Remote_ said:

spoken by someone with probably a limited grasp of jungian and archetypal concepts 
    This, THIS is why Muffinmonster IS THE MAN.