POST SOME POSTS!

Catching Up!

Oh hey look, people!

So obviously it's been a while, hows the weather? Life? 

We need to catch up! SO post what you've been doing, I want to know everything. EVERYTHING.
What did you have for breakfast? When was the last time you sneezed? Like an actual full on sneeze.

Me? School. Again. Doing that programming stuff now, which is surprisingly a lot easier than I thought it'd be. Have one more year to go.

MISS YOU GUYS <3

Comments

• LegitBearLegitBear Igloo
    Met this guy called "Nyle" IRL, and he kidnapped me. 
  • ChaosnightChaosnight Edmonton!
    edited April 2015 Posts: 10
    I kidnapped your heart, you mean. Also legit is just as short as you all thought he'd be.
    Post edited by Chaosnight on
    edited April 2015 Posts: 0

LONER

Post edited by LegitBear on
    You're just jealous because Jessica Nigri complemented me on my fashion sense.
  • Remote_Remote_ No.
    Jessica Nigri the scantly-clad cosplayer pandered to you? How special!

You're just jealous because Jessica Nigri complemented me on my fashion sense.

Remote_ said:

Jessica Nigri the scantly-clad cosplayer pandered to you? How special!

Yeah mang, she was like Nyle u so fineeeee
  • FK_nero nederlands
     doing  good    work  and ut4     
     mostly     no ut3 any more    
     good too have   utf  and the forum  back    again 
    Good to hear Nerooooo!!

Come on doods I know you're there. Don't make this weird.
  • rekrek A tent near the shieldbelt.
    Rek reporting in!

Moved to the Pacific Northwest. About a n hour north of portland!

Played ut3 until the crickets died. And then! Ut4 appeared, to steal time back away from titanfail, which oddly enough I enjoy, but I don't feel the same sense of relaxation I got from ut3.

Hoping void will show up, and we can soon have a nice placeholder ctf version of AHalls to tide us over until they implement carzzzz. A night time version hopefully. Still getting used to the ever slightly changing state of ut4. Miss the double jump. Sucking out LOUD with the new impact hammer. Suffering through the ever changing feel of the rox and flak. Still horrible with the shock. Stinger seems to work fine for me. Keep forgetting how to do the webs with the bio( unless they took that out already). Don't like enforcer. Sniper not bad feeling. Want ripper.
    Hey rek! I wish I had the patience to keep playing, alas it was lost on me.

Glad to see you're as chipper as ever, can't wait to get back in the swing of playing(badly)!
    I have a baby boy, just turned a year old. He's been taking all my time up but he's awesome. Besides that, not much. Made a whole bunch of new music which I'll link to in another thread. 
  • TheVoid34 East Coast
    Three years ago, I moved to New Hampshire, and I love love LOVE it out here.

But then about a year ago I fell in love, and then she got a job in Rhode Island, so in a month or so I'll be headed over to RI instead. The east coast has been fantastic to me so far.

<3 you guys

Cherries, I highly recommend disabling signatures. But that may be because I'm old.
    TheVoid34 said:

Cherries, I highly recommend disabling signatures. But that may be because I'm old.

Okay, OLD MAN!

Congrats about all the life changing stuff!
    Well Nyle and I finally got our shit together. He graduated in 2013, and now is back at school for some more education. I'm in my final year of my degree, and looking towards graduate school. 

Time has gone by so fast, it seem as though everything happened yesterday.

And Gab still does not talk gg.
    Where is Gab? I thought you two were like lovers, Legit.
    Gab is busy with school, and StarCraft II huehue.
  • Flame_PrinceFlame_Prince United Kingdom
    I'm in my final year in University (TV & Media), then I'm gonna look for a job when I finish the year next month, planning on being a camera operator or D.O.P.

As for Jumpslash, my family are still looking for a wife for him. :P

This is awesome, best post ever. Tell Jumpy to come say hi, Flamer!
  • Remote_Remote_ No.

This is awesome, best post ever. Tell Jumpy to come say hi, Flamer!
    Arranged marriage, ho!
  • EricEric Israel
    Nothing much here :)
    volunteered at the army, finishing this august, planning a month long trip to US and Canada with Danny (remember him?)

its cool how everyone's grown and stuff (except for jumpy waiting to become a man i guess :) )
    Eric said:

planning a month long trip to US and Canada with Danny (remember him?)

Of course we remember Danny! How is that dude?

Where would you be visiting in Canada?
    Eric said:

Nothing much here :)
    volunteered at the army, finishing this august, planning a month long trip to US and Canada with Danny (remember him?)

its cool how everyone's grown and stuff (except for jumpy waiting to become a man i guess :) )

You should come visit Chaos and I :D