POST SOME POSTS!

Other games!

rekrek A tent near the shieldbelt.
What have we been playing while we've been away? Titan fall for me. Just about to get my second prestige, and I somewhat enjoy the game. Glad they gave us all the dlc maps for free as part of its anniversary.

Comments

• ChaosnightChaosnight Edmonton!
    edited April 2015 Posts: 0
    Games games games. Well back in september I was playing destiny quite religiously, then dragon age came out and ate my life.

Recently picked up pillars of eternity for some good ol rpg fun times.

The damn steam sales keep expanding my backlog of games so I have way too many to sit down and play.

Casually have been playing the new smash bros, and just picked up xenoblade chronicles for my 3DS so I've been burning through that at the moment.
    Post edited by Chaosnight on
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 0
    Clash of Clans... it absorbs my life and leeches my very existence.

When I have time I'll jump into TF2 (still awesome) or the UT4 beta!
    Post edited by Cherries_0n_Top on
  • Alex1902 Montreal, Canada
    I'm playing FFXIV : A Realm Reborn, and also Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on 3DS. AWESOME GAME! Playing League of Legends sometimes late when I don't know what to do and a bit of Smash 4 on 3DS.
  • LegitBearLegitBear Igloo
    Not as a of right now, but will after my finals. Counter Strike, Toxikk, League of Legends
  • xXPicanteSauceXx Honduras
    ive been playing League of Legends even tho i suck Silver/Bronze. lol 

Counter Strike source is a game that will never die. 

And Clash of Clans lmao... 
  • SektorSektor Brazil
    I've been playing StarCraft II and CS GO for now, didn't really try the new UT yet.
  • Remote_Remote_ No.
    Bought TF2 in late 2010, which I'd attribute to Cherries as he hyped it up back then, and have played it every since. Though, as of late I've started to get disillusioned with it. It's a real money maker, I tell you that.

Now, I play UT4 whenever the urge to be more than just a comsumer of media grips me.

Counter Strike source is a game that will never die. 

It may never die, but it won't get anywhere either.

CSGO is where it's at now. The public's eye is on its huge and lucrative competitive scene.
  • Flame_PrinceFlame_Prince United Kingdom
    Super Smash Bros
    Borderlands Pre-sequel
    Dragonball Xenoverse
    UT4 every now and then, same goes for UT3

oh and I found a copy of Tales of Phantasia at Comic-Con which is one of the few tales games I haven't played yet.
  • DiSCoRDaNT wisconsin
    I've been playing a lot of Battlefield 4. Somebody stole "discordant" so I play as laughypants. 

Killing with the defibrillator is wicked fun!

• rekrek A tent near the shieldbelt.
    lol disco...

I've been playing a lot of Battlefield 4. Somebody stole "discordant" so I play as laughypants. 

Killing with the defibrillator is wicked fun!

OH MAN, I've never played that game, but THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
  • Flame_PrinceFlame_Prince United Kingdom
    Splatooooooooooooon!!

has worse lags than UT3 ever did...